Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Favorite Scooby-Doo Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This is a Halloween freebie topic this week and I actually had all these wonderful ideas of what I was going to do. You know, something that actually tied into books or, you know, something. Then I decided 'screw it, I'm gonna show you how I celebrate Halloween'. And, yes, I usually watch at least one Scooby-Doo movie around Halloween. Thus, this list was birthed. Definitely not in order, except for the top four are my favorites.

























































































Do you watch Scooby-Doo movies? If not, can I convince you to give the talking dog a chance? If so, which movies are your favorite? (I'm definitely thinking it's been ages since I've seen Witch's Ghost, so I might give that one a go this Halloween. Besides, it's a seasonal movie and actually takes place in the fall.)