Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sunday Post (Jan-19-14)

Hosted here.

Okay, this was actually supposed to be up on Sunday (obviously) but that didn't work. Then I was going to post it yesterday (Monday) but something came up and I couldn't. So, now, a very belated Sunday Post. This ends my first full week of posting things here and I'm really enjoying it. Right now I'm still working on building a decent base for the blog, deciding what I want on the blog and getting a readership. To help that last one, I've been doing quite a few memes.



Reviews
Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina

Challenges

Random Bookish Thoughts


Reviews
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Claire
The Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker

A Breakdown of My Reading Stats in 2013
Book Haul - What I Ordered





What I read this week:
          The Emerald Storm (Riyria Revelations #4) by Michael J. Sullivan
          The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge #1) by Lindsay Buroker
          Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger)

Currently Reading:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas