Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday Post (Jan-26-14)

Hosted here.

I seem destined to get this out a day late. I knew it was going to be difficult to post on Sunday, I just thought I might actually be able to manage it.


Reviews
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Claire
The Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker




Reviews
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (mini-review)


Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In
Booking Through Thursday (TBA)
Friday Finds
A General Update On All My Challenges

I cannot guarantee it'll happen, but if I can get it out, I have a special for the Chinese New Year (Year of the Horse) that I'd like to do.


What I read this week:
          Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
          Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster (skimmed half of it)
          The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan

Currently Reading:
The High King's Tomb by Kristen Britain

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what you think of Throne of Glass. I really love that series! I'm also curious about Curtsies and Conspiracies since I loved the first book. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my post!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Throne of Glass review isn't going too well at the moment, seems like this is one review that just doesn't want to be written. Oh well, it's getting there and, even if I have to wrestle it into submission, (or bribe it) it will be up this week. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete