Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Schedule

Well, it's the start of a new year, and I'm trying for a new start with this blog. I have things planned out and I truly hope I can follow through the way I want to this year.

1st - Happy New Year (Schedule Post)
2nd - Series Spotlight: Parasol Protectorate (new feature the first friday of the month)
3rd - Saturday (no posts)
4th - Sunday (no posts)
5th - Announcing Month-long Birthday Feature
6th - Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015 (link-up meme)
7th - Review: Terrier by Tamora Pierce
8th - Thursday (no posts)
9th - Page to Screen (new feature the second friday of the month)
10th - Saturday (no posts)
11th - Sunday (no posts)
12th - First in Three Part Birthday Feature
13th - Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (link-up meme)
14th - Review: Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
15th - Thursday (no posts)
16th - Bookish Findings (new feature the third friday of the month)
17th - Saturday (no posts)
18th - Sunday (no posts)
19th - Second in Three Part Birthday Feature
20th - Top Ten Tuesday Freebie (still deciding what I want to do)
21st - Audiobook Review: I'd Tell You I Love You by Ally Carter
22nd - Thursday (no posts)
23rd - Creature Corner (new feature the fourth friday of the month)
24th - Saturday (no posts)
25th - Sunday (no posts)
26th - Third in Three Part Birthday Feature
27th - Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club If I Had A Book Club (meme)
28th - Review: Avalon by Mindee Arnett
29th - Thursday (no post)
30th - Free Day (rant or random discussion)
31st - Saturday (no post)

Hope everyone's having a safe and Happy New Year!