Thursday, January 28, 2016

January Book Haul

I'm pretty sure I have the worst internet service imaginable. I was good this month: I took pictures of my book haul, had my cord and camera connected to my computer and all ready to download - or upload? - them when my internet quit working. Then it quit responding. Then I got into a terrible mood.

So, moving on.

I actually bought a lot of books this month, but most of them doing count for my buying ban as they're continuing a series I've already started.

Books bought...


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
Decrypted by Lindsay Buroker


Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey
The Death of Dulgath by Michael J. Sullivan
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


The Web of Titan by Dom Testa
The Seventh Spell by Danielle E. Shipley
Libriomancer by Jim C. Hines


Kindle books bought...


Cold Steel and Secrets: A Neverwinter Novella Part 1 by Rosemary Jones
Cold Steel and Secrets: A Neverwinter Novella Part 2 by Rosemary Jones
Cold Steel and Secrets: A Neverwinter Novella Part 3 by Rosemary Jones


Cold Steel and Secrets: A Neverwinter Novella Part 4 by Rosemary Jones


Buying ban information to date...
I can buy/get free 1 book for every 5 I read.
Series continuations are free.

Physical books read: 31
E-books read: 19

Physical books bought: 2
E-books bought: 2