Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Wrap-Up


I am so late posting this. I'm actually only now working on it, a good hour after my wrap-up was supposed to go live.

Honestly, I've been so lazy this past month. It's summer, and hot, where I live, so that's part of it. But also all I've been doing for the past two weeks is playing video games. And I've got a bug bite - kind of like the spider bite I had several years ago, on my arm that is making me itch. I'm trying to get it to stop, but it's slowly driving me nuts. (Thankfully it's not as bad as that spider bite, but it's still horrible.)


What I've been reading...


Karneval Omnibus #3 by Touya Mikanagi - *****
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - ***
Loki: Last Days by Al Ewing - *****


Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - **Return to the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz - *****
The Dark Zone by Dom Testa - ****


Sacrifice by K.M. Shea - *****
The Surrogate Sea by Danielle E. Shipley - ****
Time's Edge by Rysa Walker - *****

All things considered, especially how I felt like I had read hardly anything this month, I'm pretty happy. Especially after last month, where I felt like I had to keep reading. It was nice to take it kind of easy and make time for other things. Like video games.

Buying ban information to date...
I can buy/get free 1 book for every 5 I read.
Series continuations are free.

Physical books read: 64
E-books read: 51

Physical books bought: 10
E-books bought: 18


What I've been watching...

I've seen a bit more Psychic Squad - now I'm halfway through the show, so up to episode 26. I like the show. Not as much as Unlimited Psychic Squad, but it's fun and I adore some of the plots.

I've rewatched
Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
Father Brown Set 2
The Magnificent Seven TV Series
Leverage season 2