Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fandom Mashups - Nerds

So, in my quest to find different, fun things to do for my blog, I found Fandom Mashups at Lunar Rainbows. The brain behind this says 'The idea here is that every week, I propose a unique fictional scenario and then build a personal dream team of 5 fictional characters from 5 different fandoms to help tackle each scenario!'

Considering the characters I like in entertainment, I knew this would be the perfect week to jump in.


  • Brainy is the new sexy! Pick your five favorite nerds to geek out with 8-) Sept 18th

Cisco Ramon from The Flash


This was pretty much a no-brainer for me. This guy, with his sense of humor and movie taste - and skill at naming the freak-of-the-week - would be so much fun to hang out with.

Evelyn Carnahan/O'Connell from The Mummy & The Mummy Returns



Okay, I'll admit, when I was younger, I kind of wanted to be Evelyn. (She had my dream job and went on one of the coolest adventures ever.) But now, I think she would just be great to hang out with and, added bonus, she would totally love to teach me all about ancient Egypt.

Douglas Fargo from Eureka




Even with his habit of pressing any button - including the big red ones - that he comes across (which he does not do as often as the show progresses) I think he would be a blast to hang out with. And not boring.

Dr. K from Power Rangers RPM



She is a certifiable genius that was taken in by a government think tank as a young girl and has since created the morphers, the zords and is quite adamant that the suits aren't made of spandex. Even - especially? - with the sarcasm and no social skills, she'd be so much fun.

Flynn Carsen from The Librarian (movie trilogy)



Can I just say that it would be a blast to get Flynn and Evelyn together in the same room and get them talking about Egypt. Beyond that, this is just the kind of person that I think would be fun to hang out with.


*Blinks*

My god, we're going to destroy the world, aren't we.

Or, maybe, just accidently cause its destruction.

So, what nerds would you want to hang out with?