Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Goodreads Tag

Questions:


1) What’s the last book you marked as read on Goodreads?
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

2) What book are you currently reading?
Wintertide by Michael J. Sullivan

3) What is the last book you marked as to-read?
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare

4) What book do you plan to read next?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

5) Do you use a star rating system?
Yup, although my ratings are kind of wonky in the best of times. You see, my opinions of books (and everything else, honestly) tends to change from right after I finished to being away from it for a week or two to being away from it for years to rereading it.

6) Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
Yes. A fifty books challenge. I do hope to get five ore ten more than that read, but I'm aiming for fifty first.

7) Do you have a wish list?
Not a wish list, per say, but my to-read list functions as one. Sort of. All books must fit one of three categories though: to-read, not interested and read. I don't know what to do with those books that are recommended to me that I'm not sure about.

8) What book do you want to buy next?
Either Star of the Morning by Lynn Kurland or Shadow's Son by Jon Sprunk

9) Do you have any favorite quotations? Please state them.
Nope, sorry. Quotes tend to not stick with me very long. Besides, my favorite excerpts from books are usually set up and then quotable quotation. You miss so much if you just go with the last part.

10) Do you have any favorite authors?
Mmm... Elizabeth Peters & Michael J. Sullivan. If the series by Sarah J. Maas holds up, she too will be on this list.

11) Have you joined any groups? 
I have, but I've not actually introduced myself yet. Oh no! I'm a stalker, aren't I.

I Tag:

You. Yes, you. The one sitting in front of the computer screen.


I was tagged by Overflowing Bookshelves.