Friday, February 14, 2014

Mini-Review: The Emerald Storm by Michael J. Sullivan

The Emerald Storm by Michael J. Sullivan
Series: The Riyria Revelations #4
Published by Ridan Publishing
Pages: 375
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: Awesome, Epic and Amazing (man, I just love this series so much...)

Add on Goodreads

A message is intercepted. A sinister plan launched. Two thieves stand in the way. (from Goodreads synopsis)

Okay, so I've read the three previous books in this series and loved them. I'm not surprised that this was no different. I really don't want to give much in the way of spoilers for this book or the others in the series. (Really, I'm only doing this review as part of my challenge series'.)

In this book, our thieves Hadrian and Royce find themselves in the middle of yet another huge mess. This time a good portion of the story takes place on a ship and then in a heretofore unexplored region of the land. Both points are things I really liked as it gives you a bit more information on the amazing world that Mr. Sullivan created. I also liked this because you get a little more information on one of the characters and just where she might come from. And there's a small, sadistic part of me that finds amusement in a miserable Royce. Humanizes him. (Sorry, Royce.)

Read as part of these challenges: Goodreads & Book Bingo & Series.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, I am going to have to check it out!
    ­Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do highly recommend it if you like fantasy stories as this is pretty much my favorite fantasy series. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete