Thursday, April 3, 2014

Book Haul #2



Usually at the end of each month, I order a bunch of books - as by that time I've usually finished most of what's been on my shelf. I do have plans for another book haul mid-month this time (as I have a couple of these books specifically marked for a special challenge/read-a-thon (called 'Fairy Tale Fortnight) taking place at the end of the month) as long as I have the money.

Anyway, there are several books here that I've had on my list for ages - like Graceling and Wings of Twilight and Cast of Stones. Others that I've not actually put on my list but that have stayed in my mind, like The Lightning Thief and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Wings of the Falcon. Finally, some of the books I've only recently found, like Cruel Beauty and Unnatural History and The Wild Orchid. Finally, the only book in this haul that is a sequel, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar.

All in all, I am very excited to get reading these wonderful sounding books. (Yes, yes, I know. At least I am finally getting around to the Harry Potter books.)

Have you read any of them? What did you think? Good? Bad?