Thursday, July 7, 2016

July TBR


I had a lot of fun with my TBR list last month - where I paired up books and decided to read one of the two. But, I didn't have the best results with that for a couple of reasons. The first was definitely because I really slacked off on my reading in the last half of the month. I'm still the the middle of a book I started over a week ago - and it's a good book! Also, I think I paired the books a little...incorrectly.

So, this month, I'm going to refine my book pairing a bit.


Category: Finish-The-Series



by Patrick Weekes


Or


By MarcyKate Connolly


Category: Sci-Fi



by Tanya Huff


Or


by Pauline Marquez



Category: Romance



by Ruby Lionsdrake


Or


by Regina Jennings



Category: Fantasy Pt:1



by Elise Kova


Or


by T.L. Shreffler



Category: Fantasy Pt:2



by Rachel Aaron


Or


by Eve Forward




Tell me, which of these books do you think I should read this month?