Monday, August 4, 2014

Back For Good (I Hope)

Hello again, everyone.

I know it's been a long time - and I wish I had a real reason to give you. The only thing I can say is off-internet life started getting in the way. I also went through a length of time where it honestly felt like I had nothing to say. Even (oh, the horror) about books.

Well, I've really missed the book blogging community since my unexpected absence. It's going to take some juggling to fit this blog into my life - as it's a lot more time consuming than I ever expected - but it's something that I really want to do so I'll try my best to make time for it.

I am wondering though, how do you make a blog work for you? Is it your primary job? I've actually got a mostly full time job, but that works only to my benefit because I don't actually have internet service at home.

Well, I just wanted to welcome myself back and let you know that I shall be doing my best to keep up with this.

There will be a few changes from the way I ran my blog before. First, and the biggest is that I have dropped out of two challenges: The Monthly Key Word challenge (as I failed to read/review any book for this in July) and The Lucky No.14 challenge (as this challenge was simply way too structured for me to complete while enjoying it). I have updated my challenges page to reflect this.