Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Books I Want to Hear as Full Cast Audio Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

I wanted to do a music list. I love music and it's such an important part of my life - but I love music so much that it's impossible for me to do a ten list of anything. Unless I'd do a top ten list of favorite Sara Bareilles songs. (Which I actually thought about.) Then I was hit with this idea.

I've only heard a couple of full cast audio books - and at least one of them was a play - but they were so much fun.



Prudence by Gail Carriger
The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (I wonder if there's any chance they could get the actors to read for the parts...)


Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Palace Job by Patrick Weekes


Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Retribution Falls by Chris Wooding
The Child Prince by Honor Raconteur


What did you do for this audio freebie? What books would you like to hear narrated by a full cast?