Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Top 5 Favorite Villains (Totally Cheating)

Top 5 Wednesday is a group on goodreads that you can find here. Every week the members get together and post five books that pertain to a specific topic.

This week we talk villains and I'm about to do something I promised I never would. I am about to cheat. 

You see, not even a full two months ago, Top Ten Tuesday had a topic on ten favorite villains and - no matter how much I love villains - even I don't have five new favorites since then. (If you're interested, here's the post.) So, I'd have nothing to post today, which would be a total shame because I love talking about villains.

Unless I'd take all the villains from the same book!

Earlier this month I read and reviewed the awesome book Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward. (Check my review here.) And, guess what, there are five villains in this story that I absolutely love.

Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward
Villains: Sam, Valerie, Blackmail, Arcie and Kaylana

Everything about this book is great and pretty much perfect, but these villains really are the best thing about this book. It takes a bit of a look into what makes villains and heroes and I adore these five!