Monday, December 28, 2015

December Book Haul

So, I took pictures of my book haul, brought my camera with me to work so I could upload the pictures - and then realized I forgot to bring my usb cable. *headdesk* That's the way my Monday morning has been going so far.

I'm still in the midst of my book buying ban - and I have been doing wonderful! I am so super proud of myself.

Books bought…

Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward
The Mermaid's Madness by Jim C. Hines
The Spirit Eater by Rachel Aaron




Arisa Vol. 9 by Natsumi Ando
Arisa Vol. 10 by Natsumi Ando
Karneval Vol. 1 Omnibus by Touya Mikanagi
Pandora Hearts Vol. 4 by Jun Mochizuki
Pandora Hearts Vol. 5 by Jun Mochizuki

The reason I'm so proud of myself is because Villains by Necessity was ordered back in October, before my buying ban started. (Thanks to the postal service, they lost the book and had to buy one to replace it for me.) The other two are next books in a series so they don't count for my ban. (And, apparently, manga don't count at all, but I only started one new series - the other two are continuations.) All in all, I am super pleased with the restraint I've shown for this ban. If I can keep it up another month or two, I will be down to a good number of books!


Buying ban information to date...
I can buy/get free 1 book for every 5 I read.
Series continuations are free.

Physical books read: 22
E-books read: 10

Physical books bought: 0
E-books bought: 1