Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Book Haul

Oops. Hehe...

Okay so... I don't know why I've bought so many books this month, all I know is that I went a little crazy.

Or more than a little...


What I bought recently...


In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
The Song Caster by Danielle E. Shipley
The Sun's Rival by Danielle E. Shipley



The Copenhagen Connection by Elizabeth Peters
Summer of the Dragon by Elizabeth Peters
A Tyranny of Petticoats by Assorted



Loki: Agent of Asgard: I Cannot Tell a Lie by Al Ewing
The Cassini Code by Dom Testa
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan



Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Night Parade by Kathryn Tanquary


Ravenous by MarcyKate Connolly


What I've recently gotten on kindle...
A couple of these were free so 'yay me!'


The Aware by Glenda Larke
Quest of the Hart by Mary Waibel
Rogues by Ava March



American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin
The Scofflaw Magician by Honor Raconteur
Entreat Me by Grace Draven



Time's Edge by Rysa Walker
Love Machine by Electra Shepard
The Twilight Kingdom by Anthea Sharp


Buying ban information to date...
I can buy/get free 1 book for every 5 I read.
Series continuations are free.

Physical books read: 54
E-books read: 37

Physical books bought: 9

E-books bought: 12


I had actually thought that I'd be stopping my ban next month - then I bought all these books. For the first time this year, I've bought more books in a month than I read! So, yeah, the ban is staying active a bit longer - and hopefully I won't slip up like this again!