Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fandom Mashups - Revenge

So, in my quest to find different, fun things to do for my blog, I found Fandom Mashups at Lunar Rainbows. The brain behind this says 'The idea here is that every week, I propose a unique fictional scenario and then build a personal dream team of 5 fictional characters from 5 different fandoms to help tackle each scenario!'


  • You've been framed and sent to a notoriously harsh prison for a crime you didn't commit. You manage to escape! Who's going to help you plot your revenge on those who framed you? Oct 16th

"The rich and powerful take what they want. We steal it back for you. We provide leverage."

Nathan Ford from Leverage


I have to admit, this was a total no brainer on my part. See, it's kinda Nate's job to help people that've been taken advantage of by 'the rich and powerful' so, yeah, while I might not always like the guy, I'd totally want him on my side. (And, really, the rest of his team could have filled this out perfectly, but I was good.)

Londo Mollari from Babylon 5



Londo is...well, Londo. If you've seen B5, you get it, if not, I can't explain it. Let's just say that I want him on my side for his political savvy and, in truth, his access to all sorts of interesting poisons.

Darien Fawkes from The Invisible Man


So, even before he got the Quicksilver gland, Darien was a thief. I'm definitely thinking that if I need someone to sneak in, I could probably make a better choice - because, seriously, nothing he does ever turns out quite how it's supposed to. But, really, there's no way I wouldn't want him on my team. (Besides, Bobby, the Keeper and The Official never really let him go anywhere without them, so... Bonus?)
Regina Mills from Once Upon a Time


Probably pre-she became a good guy, but the fact is, she lied to everyone for 28 years (like, the ultimate long-con) and created a scenario that 80% the villains since have been trying (and failing, spectacularly,) to duplicate. And, besides, as my life falls apart, I need to be entertained - and I think her and Darien snarking at each other would be perfect.
Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13


In this day and age of technology, I'd definitely need a hacker and...well, I'm not sure there's any I adore more than Claud. She's great and brilliant and she would help enliven this team. (And, omg, can you imagine her and Regina if they'd get along? Seriously, I think I can die happy now.)