Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Book Haul

After not buying many books these past three-four months (it's been since May since I actually bought a lot of books) I knew I was going to buy quite a few. After all, I did have the money - which was nice, now that I'm almost done buying shoes - and there were a lot of books I've been wanting.



Imprudence by Gail Carriger
Warrior by Zoe Archer
Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan



Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
Earth's End by Elise Kova
The Fire's Stone by Tanya Huff



Time's Divide by Rysa Walker
Royal by Anthea Sharp
Earth 2788 by Janet Edwards



Valor's Trial by Tanya Huff
The Stone Prince by Fiona Patton
The Galahad Legacy by Dom Testa



Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
Kaleidoscope by Assorted Authors


The good news is that I finally had my physical TBR down low enough that this almost doubled by stock of books (go, me!) The bad news is that I've already read a couple of these and am already planning out my next book order because, of course, I'm getting low. :)

Are you interested in any of these books? Suggestions for which I should read next?