Friday, November 4, 2016

November TBR



How is it already November? I always feel this way at the beginning of a month, but 2016 is two months away from being over! This is just crazy.

Okay, so I did pretty well last month reading the books on my TBR - I'm still currently reading one (it's really good, but it's huge!) and missed only one. I'm hoping I do as well or better this month. (Last month I also managed to clear out several books I lost interest in or DNF'd them. Which means that most of the books I've got right now are ones I'm really interested in reading.)




Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan


The Cloud Roads by Martha Wells



Reawakened by Colleen Houck




Warrior by Zoe Archer


I would really love to add a few more books to this, but I am still not even halfway done with Villains by Necessity and - even for as good as it is - it's taking me forever on it. So, I decided to keep the list kind of short and if I get to them all and want to read more, awesome. Have you read any of these books ore do you want to?