Friday, February 24, 2017

February Book Haul

This month was a little light on the book buying for me, with good reason. Actually, several reasons. I spent so much last month on books; I've not been reading a lot (though it's not been too shabby); I spent most of the first two weeks mired in Dragon Age 2 and not even thinking about books.

So, what I've bought this month...



A Seditious Affair by K.J. Charles
Once Upon a Wager by Julie LeMense
Daughter of Mystery by Heather Rose Jones

(Funny, three romance novels all bought the day after valentines.)

I also have two books on order and they should get here before the end of the month.



Timekeeper by Tara Sim
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas

And then for my birthday - after my mother was awesome and asked me for a list of what I wanted for my birthday! - I got:


Champion of the Rose by Andrea K. Host
Hollow World by Michael J. Sullivan
A Vanishing Glow by Alexis Radcliff

Have you read any of these books?