Monday, February 27, 2017

February Wrap-Up

So this month has been uneventful in the grand scheme, but I've been doing a bunch of little things. Like spending the first two weeks of the month mired in Dragon Age 2 so deep that I read very little.

Oh, and scrapping the superheros story I was working on and returning to fantasy with a story I'm loving! (I do plan to let you know about it, maybe even as soon as next month, because the writing is going unbelievably well and I have plot and characters and worldbuilding that I'm going crazy with.)

And, finally, this month was my birthday. I didn't do anything different for it, but I never do anymore so it was nice. And quiet. My birthdays are much quieter now than they used to be when the whole family would get together.

We have been really, unseasonably warm this winter, but this month was crazy. We've had days that top out over eighty degrees - which is like almost twice as warm as it should be.

What I've been reading...



World of Warcraft: Mage by Richard A. Knaak - **
One Indulgence by Lydia Gastrell - ****
Starflight by Melissa Landers - ***** - Review on 3/10



Stalking Darkness by Lynn Flewelling - *****
Hexmaker by Jordan L. Hawk - *****
A Seditious Affair by K.J. Charles - ****



A-Force: Warzones by G. Willow Wilson - *****
The Siren Depths by Martha Wells - *****


What I've been watching...

Honestly, very little. My video games and books have been a ton more interesting than anything I've been watching on TV, so some nights I haven't even gotten one show watched. And my writing has taken precedence over watching anything too. I do plan to get some of my almost finished shows actually, you know, finished soon, so next month I might have this section filled.


How was your February? Read any of these books? Watch anything good, because I totally need some new shows, I think!