Monday, March 14, 2016

Winter TBR Update

Today's my look at how I did with my winter TBR and tomorrow will be my spring TBR.

I'm actually super proud of how well I did this quarter. I read eight of the ten books I picked out. They were really a mixed bag, but still, I read 4/5 of them! (Or, at least, attempted to, because two were total DNF.)

What I read...


The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine - ****
Soon I Will be Invincible by Austin Grossman - DNF - My Thoughts
Wearing the Cape: The Beginning by Marion Harmon - * - Quote Review


Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones - ** - Review
Timebound by Rysa Walker - **** - Review
The Mermaid's Madness by Jim C. Hines - ****


15 Minutes by Jill Cooper - DNF - My Thoughts
Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux - ** - My Thoughts

But, on these two, I failed...


Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Gathering Frost by Kaitlyn Davis

I guess I just wasn't in the mood for sci-fi retellings?

Anyhow, I am very happy with my reading this go around and so excited to share my spring TBR with all of you tomorrow!