Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This is one of my favorite topics each year. I love looking back and seeing what awesome, unexpected books I've read this year and taking the chance to see if I still love the authors that I thought so highly of a few years back. (Usually, no.) It was also a lot of fun to see what these authors look like because for several, I had no idea. And for one, I still don't. :)




Elise Kova

Books read: Air Awakens & Fire Falling



A.C. Crispin

Book read: Starbridge 



Grace Draven


Books read: Radiance & Entreat Me


R.C. Lewis

Book read: Stitching Snow



Betsy Cornwell


Book read: Mechanica


Marie Rutkoski


Book read: The Winner's Curse


Katherine Addison


Book read: The Goblin Emperor


Shanna Swendson


Book read: Rebel Mechanics

???

Eve Forward



Kathryn Tanquary
Book read: The Night Parade


My reading this year has focused a lot on finishing series, so I didn't have quite as many new authors to choose from as I usually do. Nonetheless, this was actually really interesting for me and I had a blast putting it together.

Let me know what new-to-you authors you love that I should be reading!