Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fairy Tale Fortnight TBR

Thank you so much The Book Rat & A Backwards Story for hosting this.

I'll be participating in Fairy Tale Fortnight this month, and I've got three books planned to read for it. After the fortnight is over, I'll have my TBR post up for the rest of the months reading. Click on the covers to be taken to the Goodreads page for the book. If I feel like it and have a bit of extra time, I might read a few fairy tale novellas/short stories.



Review Dates:

A Wicked Thing - Thursday, April 6th
Fairest - Monday, April 9th
Heart's Blood - Tuesday, April 13th

Hope to see you for them!

What books are you reading this month? Are you participating in Fairy Tale Fortnight?

(I'm also re-watching season one of Once Upon a Time in celebration (? Honor?) of Fairy Tale Fortnight.