Monday, July 27, 2015

July Book Haul

I don't often do posts like this - mostly because my books tend to trickle in one at a time. Well, this month they didn't. I ordered to Book Outlet and had all those shiny new books sitting on my desk and I thought 'why not start doing book haul posts?' I used to do them way back when I first started this blog but quit. I'm not really sure why, but I did. So, towards the end of each month, I plan on getting a post together of all the books I've acquired since my last post. Because it will probably never be the very last day of the month, I might not have gotten all these books in that month. (Like I've still got a few more books that could trickle in before August starts, but I'll just put them on next month's Book Haul.)

My Book Outlet Order
From top to bottom
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan
The Cloak Society by Jeramey Kraatz
The Secret Box by Whitaker Ringwald
The Girls At The Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine
The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
The Last Knight by Hilari Bell


Kindle Books



Are you interested in any of these? I'd love to hear if you've read any of them and what you think! Get me excited to read them. I can already highly recommend Lindsay Buroker's books (these are some short stories and novellas that tie into her work) because I LOVE her books. Her The Emperor's Edge fantasy series is one of my favorites! The Breeana Puttroff series is fun if you can handle extreme fluff - or are maybe in the mood for it. And Ruby Lionsdrake series (a pen name of Lindsay Buroker!) is great if you want some sci-fi romance.