Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I'll admit that this was such a surprise to be nominated by Tiffany (thanks so much) over at The Bookish Thoughts. This is my first award and I'm actually a little at sea about what I'm supposed to do. (And I totally fail at getting this up in anything resembling a timely fashion!) I'll admit that some of these aren't exactly new blogs, but they've all started within the last couple of years - so that's good enough for me. My apologies if you have one of these not-so-new new blogs and dislike being on this list.

The Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
  3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Okay, so, ten random facts about myself:
  1. I was homeschooled. Never once went to public school.
  2. I'm severely myopic and have to wear glasses. (Not quite as bad as Velma Dinkley, but, then, who is?)
  3. I'm more of a geek than a nerd - but I don't deny being either.
  4. My favorite color is green.
  5. I love superhero movies. Especially Marvel superhero movies. Especially, especially the X-Men.
  6. I've been told that I'm 'kind of a guy'.
  7. Ever since I was about five years old, I've never not had a dog - and usually a cat too.
  8. My favorite genre of books is fantasy and has been ever since I was exposed to them over ten years ago by a little bookstore - that also served as the local hub for D&D gamers.
  9. I don't have a favorite food but Curry, Pizza and Wontons rank at the very top.
  10. When I'm not reading, I can often be found playing computer games. My favorites are romance based visual novels and fantasy/fighting rpg's. Though I do also love the game Risk.

My nominations...

     Ana @ Book Addict
     Bernadette @ The Bumbling Bookworm
     Christina @ The Reading Queen
     Eileen @ BookCatPin
     Emily @ Books & Cleverness
     Henna @ Howling for Books
     Jazmen @ This Girl Reads a lot!
     Karina @ I, fat robot
     Kim @ Bookworm Book Reviews
     Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales
     Monica @ Avid Reviews
     Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories
     Sarah @ Sarah Can't Stop Reading
     Sofia @ Bookish Wanderess
     Soudha @ Of Stacks and Cups


Need more information about Versatile Blogger Award? Check out the website here.