Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Series Challenge

Hosted here.

Finish those series'! I aim to finish 4-6 series this year. Below I will keep a list of all the books I need to read to finish the series and, once I've reviewed them, will post the link in the name. The books that have the line through them are ones I finished before the start of the year. I might add more series to this list, but these are just ones that I would probably be reading this year anyway and actually have a chance of finishing. Also, other series I might add are ones I haven't even started yet.

Finished Series: 3

The Infernal Devices
The Passing of the Techno-Mages
Amelia Peabody


Infernal DevicesThe by Cassandra Claire
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince

Babylon 5: The Passing of the Techno-Mages by Jeanne Cavelos
Casting Shadows
Summoning Light

Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters (Chronological Order)
Crocodile on the Sandbank
Curse of the Pharaohs, The
Mummy Case, The
Lion in the Valley
Deeds of the Disturber, The
Last Camel Died at Noon, The
Snake, the Crocodile and the Dog, The
Hippopotamus Pool, The
Seeing a Large Cat
Ape Who Guards the Balance, The
Guardian of the Horizon
Falcon at the Portal, The
He Shall Thunder in the Sky
Lord of the Silent
Golden One, The
Children of the Storm
Serpent on the Crown
Tomb of the Golden Bird

Ryiria Revelations by Michael J. Sullivan
Crown Conspiracy, The
Avempartha
Nyphron Rising
Percipliquis

Finishing School by Gail Carriger
Etiquette & Espionage
Waistcoats & Weaponry
Manners & Mutiny
(W&W is slated for release in November, so I'm not sure I'll make this...)

Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
Her Own Devices
Magnificent Devices
Brilliant Devices
Lady of Resources, A

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight
Heir of Fire
(HoF doesn't release 'til September and I know I won't be racing out to buy it, so...)