Monday, January 13, 2014

Bingo Reading Challenge

Bingo. For books. Okay, I'm convinced. Hosted here.
Unfortunately, I had to customize the board a little as I could never read fifteen new releases.
Instead, I made it 'new authors' - authors that I've never read before.



TBR Stack
The Emerald Storm (Riyria Revelations #4) by Michael J. Sullivan
High King's Tomb (Green Rider #3) by Kristen Britain
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes
A River in the Sky (Amelia Peabody #19) by Elizabeth Peters
The Shard Axe by Marsheila Rockwell
Men at Arms (Discworld #15) by Terry Pratchett

Mix-it-up
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross (Steampunk)

Series
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Claire
Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger
Invoking Darkness (The Passing of the Techno-Mages #3) by Jeanne Cavelos
Wintertide (Riyria Revelations #5) by Michael J. Sullivan
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Genres
Tymora's Luck by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb (fantasy)

New Authors
The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge #1) by Lindsay Buroker
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed #1) by Page Morgan
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Throne of the Crescent Moon (The Crescent Moon Kingdoms #1) by Saladin Ahmed

I'll update at the end of the month, until then I'll just put the books in the most likely category.
I'll draw a line through them after I've put them on the board.
(I'm going after "the overachiever".)