Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow Day - How Do You Get Comfortable?

Let it snow; let it snow; let it snow.

That's right everyone, I am in the midst of a snow day. (Not gloating. Well... Maybe just a bit.) I went to bed last night to freezing rain and woke up this morning to six inches of snow! I love snow days. Nothing beats sitting inside with a book when it is too cold to go outside.

So, I was wondering, how do you get comfortable on those snow days? Of course, you've got to change out of those pants with the wet, cold cuffs. (Unless you don't even have to set foot outside. I wouldn't if I didn't have to walk my dog.)

I personally like putting my feet up off my wood floor, grabbing a fleece throw to snuggle under and having a cup of tea - preferably chai.

How do you get comfortable on snow days?