Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Book Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

As much as I love this prompt, I really struggled with this list. You see, I love strong heroines - girls that I can really connect to. However... I have so much trouble putting into words why I like them - and it seems as though just saying 'I like her' isn't enough. So, in an effort just to get this list out, I'm doing something I hate to do. I'm just making this a list. No reason or explanation given. Just a list of the heroines I like and the book/series they are from. I hope you all will just bare with me and I sincerely hope that next week's prompt is easier for me.



Top Ten Favorite Book Heroines

Amaranthe Lokdon
The Emperor's Edge Series by Lindsay Buroker

Cleo Bellos
Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes

Alexia Tarabotti
Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger

Amelia Peabody
Amelia Peabody Series by Elizabeth Peters

Arilyn Moonblade
Songs & Swords Series by Elaine Cunningham

Scarlet Benoit
The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer

Alias
Finder's Stone Series by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb

Jez
Tales of the Ketty Jay Series by Chris Wooding

Nehemia Ytger
Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

Arista Essendon
The Riyria Revelations Series by Michael J Sullivan


I'd love to see what heroines made your list!