Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Book Haul

Okay, I don't know what happened this month, but I went totally crazy buying books. Please bear with me.

This shall forever after be known as the manga month!



Karneval Omnibus #2 by Touya Mikanagi
Karneval Omnibus #3 by Touya Mikanagi
Arisa #11 by Natsumi Ando



Arisa #12 by Natsumi Ando
Pandora Hearts #6 by Jun Mochizuki
Pandora Hearts #7 by Jun Mochizuki




Alice in the Country of Hearts: My Fanatic Rabbit #2 by Quinrose


And eBooks...Don't Forget the eBooks


Liberty by Lindsay Buroker
Hera 2781 by Janet Edwards
Spark by Anthea Sharp


Heart of Ice by K.M. Shea
Mercenary Courage by Ruby Lionsdrake
Warrior Mage by Lindsay Buroker


Masque by W.R. Gingell
Timepiece by Heather Albano
Improper Relations by Juliana Ross


And it's not like I haven't bought enough already...


The Surrogate Sea by Danielle E. Shipley
Ms. Marvel: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson


Red Hood's Revenge by Jim C. Hines
Rebel Mechanics by Shawna Swendson
Two Renegade Realms by Donita K. Paul


The Dark Zone by Dom Testa
The Heart of Valor by Tanya Huff
The Paladin Caper by Patrick Weekes


Return to the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz

...

What was I thinking?

What was I thinking?!

Was I thinking?

If you'll excuse me, I am going to go over here and quietly expire as I get crushed by my TBR stack.