Sunday, April 5, 2015

Soundtracking: Cruel Beauty

Thank you so much The Book Rat & A Backwards Story for hosting this.

I don't usually post on the weekends, but I wanted to do a couple of special Fairy Tale Fortnight posts. (And I thought that because they're non-bookish - at least, mostly - that the weekend would be perfect to post them. Besides, my week is filled!)

I've been thinking about doing posts like this for awhile. I'm not sure this is something I'll ever do again, but I wanted the chance to give a fairy tale retelling a fantasy soundtrack.

Cruel Beauty (by Rosamund Hodge) Soundtrack


Best I Can - Art Of Dying

Rest In Peace (RIP) - Cloe Beaudoin

I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie

You Can Still Be Free - Savage Garden

Pale - Within Temptation

Welcome To The Masquerade - Thousand Foot Krutch

Tzigane

Whisper - Evanescence

What You Wanted - OneRepublic

Gravity - Sara Bareilles

No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine