Monday, May 11, 2015

Series I've Completed (As of May 1st 2015)

Sometime back I saw this awesome post over at Jessie Reads Everything. I knew immediately that I wanted to do something like this. Basically what I did was searched my Goodreads shelves as well as my memory and came up with a list of series that have ended that I have read in the entirety. I'll be getting to other topics later (such as 'series I need to finish') but this seems like the best place to start. Also, I'm going to list all the series I've finished, regardless of how much I actually liked it. Because, by the time I finished some of these series, I was wondering 'why did I bother'. Actually, at the time I think it was more like 'why didn't you do that in the first book, then I wouldn't have read this trash'. Ah, good times...


Dragonlance Chronicles Trilogy by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger

Sherlock Holmes Series by Arthur Conan Doyle

Amelia Peabody Series by Elizabeth Peters

Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

Vatta's War Series by Elizabeth Moon

The Sellswords Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore

Shandril's Saga by Ed Greenwood

Finder's Stone Trilogy by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb

The Moonshae Trilogy by Douglas Niles

Shadow of the Avatar Trilogy by Ed Greenwood

Councilors & Kings Trilogy by Elaine Cunningham

The Empyrean Odyssey Trilogy by Thomas M. Reid

Ice Age Cycle by Jeff Grubb

The Dreaming Dark Trilogy by Keith Baker

The Blade of the Flame Trilogy by Tim Waggoner

The Dragon Below Trilogy by Don Bassingthwaite

Heirs of Ash Trilogy by Rich Wulf

Legacy of Dahkaan Trilogy by Don Bassingthwaite

The Chronicles of Abraxis Wren Duology by Paul Crilley

Dragonlance Legends Trilogy by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman

The Dark Disciple Trilogy by Margaret Weis

Kang's Regiment Duology by Margaret Weis

Defenders of Magic Trilogy by Mary Kirchoff

Elven Exiles Trilogy by Tonya C. Cook and Paul B. Thompson

Dragons of a New Age Trilogy by Jean Rabe

War of the Ancients Trilogy by Richard A. Knaak

The Dreamers by David Eddings

Mage Storms Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey

Tommy and Tuppence Series by Agatha Christie

Ariadne Oliver Series by Agatha Christie

The Passing of the Techno-Mages Trilogy by Jeanne Cavelos

Eureka Trilogy by Chris Ramsay

The Riyria Revelations Series by Michael J. Sullivan

Lindy Haggerty Series by Shelley Freydont

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

Duklyon: Clamp School Defenders Duology by CLAMP

The Emperor's Edge Series by Lindsay Buroker

Ladies of Distinction Series by Jen Turano

Wish Series by CLAMP

Blank Slate Series by Aya Kanno


Something I've discovered, I've not completed nearly as many series as I thought. Used to be that I'd skip around in the series (you can totally do that when you read as many mysteries as I use to) and never complete any of them. This was really awesome though, I love that there are so many complete fantasy series/trilogies on this list.