Thursday, October 29, 2015

October Book Haul

You know, I actually went looking for a graphic for this and it turns out that I never made one. I thought I did, so I might sometime, but for now, enjoy the book pictures.

(Also, you know how I claimed last month that I had to buy an epipen. Well, I should have, but I didn't. I don't think I'll spend over 400 dollars plus a doctor's visit just to get a prescription for something I might not need and hope to never use. (And to just have to do it all again in a year.) I will just pray that I never get stung by a wasp and, if I do, I turn out to not be allergic. I know, it's a bad idea and probably stupid, but I think the medical field in my country is very crooked. Anyone live in Canada (where you don't need a prescription and where the epipens cost less than a fourth of what they do here) and want to mail me one?)

Needless to say, I kind of binged on my book buying out of frustration and because I bought none last month.



The Impossible Race by Chad Morris
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
Reawakened by Colleen Houck
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh




Briar's Book by Tamora Pierce
Daja's Book by Tamora Pierce
Tris's Book by Tamora Pierce
The Gate of Gods by Martha Wells
The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove
The Ace of Skulls by Chris Wooding
The Stone Kingdom by Danielle E. Shipley



The Fortune Hunter by Diane Farr
Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman

The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell

Free for kindle...




Free audiobooks...


Have you read any of these books? What did you think of it/them? Have any that you want to push towards me? Does my book haul make you jealous? I think I might have went a little crazy...